Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Keema Kebab recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Keema Kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Keema Kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken keema kebab recipe. To cook chicken keema kebab you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Keema Kebab:
- Take 13 of Kebabs.
- Get 500 of Chicken Keema.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Provide 3 of Chopped Green Chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Bengali Bhaja masala/ Dry roasted spices.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Black salt.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Amchoor powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Roasted Gram flour.
- Provide 3-4 tsp of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Chicken Keema Kebab:
- First Prepare the Bengali Bhaja masala/ Dry roasted spices… Take all these ingredients — Cumin seeds, Coriander seeds, Black pepper, Black Cardamom, Bayleaf, Dry red chilli, Green Cardamom, Clove, Cinnamon stick, Nutmeg, Mace.. Dry roast all these on medium low heat till you smell a nice aroma.. Once it is done, turn off the flame. Wait till it turns properly cool and then grind it in a grinder till it becomes a smooth powder.. Our Bengali Bhaja masala is ready now.
- Mix everything with the Chicken keema and add a spoonful of roasted gram flour and mix it evenly and properly…
- Grease your palms with oil and take a scoop size of mixture and give them a patty shape and place it on a plate…
- Refrigerete them for 10 mins…
- Take a non stick frying pan or Tawa. Heat it and brush oil on it.. and shallow fry Kebabs on medium heat.. each side will take around 3 to 4 mins…
If you find this Chicken Keema Kebab recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.