Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken keema paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken keema paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken keema paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken keema paratha recipe. You can cook chicken keema paratha using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken keema paratha:
- Provide 200 grams of chicken.
- Take 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Take 3 tablespoons of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Coriandar leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Chicken keema paratha:
- Start making the dough in a bowl add in the wheat flour, little bit of salt and then gradually water and mix well to a nice soft dough..
- The consistency is should be soft and smooth now add a teaspoon of oil and coat nicely all over the dough Cover and let it rest for 15 minutes..
- Let's make for the stuffing heat oil in a pan add the chicken pieces and season with some salt and pepper powder..
- We need to get rid of all the moisture from the chicken..
- When Chicken is nicely cooked transfer this to a blender and shred the chicken and keep it aside..
- Now in Pan the heat 1 teaspoon of oil and add chopped onions some salt and Saute for few minutes once the onion a transparent then add in the masala salt to taste, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and chopped green chillies..
- Mix nicely with onions and once the raw smell is onion masala mixture then add shredded chicken and mix 1 to 2 mins..
- After mixing everything add chopped coriander leaves, give it a mix and turn off the heat..
- Then let's start the making dough sprinkle some flour and take a small portion of the dough and spread it with your hands or you can also use rolling pin..
- Now after spreading place the chicken stuffing at the centre..
- Press it down and dust little flour on the top and roll it very gently to make a circle do not make it very thin..
- Complete the remaining with the same process..
- Now it's ready to cook,place it on a hot tawa and cook over medium heat.
- Then flip it and spread half teaspoon of ghee and press it with spatula and cook for 40 to 50 seconds over medium heat until golden brown from both sides..
- Now ready to serve our delicious Hot Chicken Keema paratha, serve with card raita or any type of chutney..
If you find this Chicken keema paratha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.