Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Get 500 gm of prawn.
- Take 2 onion of Paste.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 whole of red chilli.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds,bay leaf and red chilli.
- Now add the prawn, shallow fry it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add onion paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add turmeric powder,salt and red chilli Powder mix well and cover,keep the heat low.
- Now add coconut and coconut milk,mix and again cover it till it is soft and moist.
- Finally add garam masala powder,sugar and ghee.
- Serve with plain rice or chapati.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.