Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Marinara in Coconut Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Marinara in Coconut Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood marinara in coconut red curry recipe. You can have seafood marinara in coconut red curry using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Marinara in Coconut Red Curry:
- Use 300 gram of green mussels, cleaned and de-bearded.
- Prepare 200 gram of snapper fillet, diced 2 cm cubes.
- You need 150 gram of prawn, peeled.
- Get 150 gram of calamari.
- Take 1 teaspoon of brown sugar (optional).
- Use 4 tablespoon of red curry paste (see my Curry Paste recipe).
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 tablespoon of oil for sauting.
Steps to make Seafood Marinara in Coconut Red Curry:
- Heat oil in large pan and add curry paste. Stir for 2 minutes over heat or until fragrant..
- Add the mussels, cook, covered, for 2-3 minutes or until mussels open and then Add the other seafood to pan and coat well..
- Pour in the coconut milk, stock and sugar, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low and continue cooking for a further 10 minutes until seafood is cooked through..
- Serve with rice and garnish with fresh coriander leaves..
- You can also serve with any bread that you like 👌.
If you find this Seafood Marinara in Coconut Red Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.