Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk prawn curry / creamy shrimp curry recipe. To make coconut milk prawn curry / creamy shrimp curry you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY:
- You need 200 grams of Prawn.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of small Stick Cinnamon.
- Take 2 of Cardamon.
- You need 2 of Cloves.
- Take 1 of Star anise.
- Take 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- You need Handful of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY:
- Marinate the prawns with salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste..
- Heat oil in a pan and add in the spices(cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, star anise). Then add in the onions, curry leaves and saute them till it changes colour..
- Now add the prawns and saute a little..
- Further add the coconut milk, cover and cook for 3 to 5 mins in low flame..
- Check for salt and consistency. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Coconut milk prawn curry is ready to serve..
If you find this COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.