Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry (sweet) recipe. You can have japanese curry (sweet) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Curry (sweet):
- You need of Curry Paste:.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp of honey.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Apple sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of ketchup.
- Provide of Stew:.
- Prepare 3 of Medium Carrots.
- Take 2 of Small onions.
- Prepare 3 of Small sweet or regular potato.
- Prepare 2 of cut up chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 Cup of water.
Steps to make Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Make a roux in a sauce pan by mixing flour and butter. Stir constantly until golden..
- On low heat add garam masala, curry powder and cayenne pepper. Stir well..
- Add Apple sauce and honey. This should form a paste almost like gingerbread dough..
- The smell is fragrant! Start cutting your vegetables and chicken. Add to a large pot with 2 cups of water.
- Stew for 20 minutes. Then add all of your curry paste. Mix until dissolved. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes..
- By this time your stew should be thick and vegetables cooked. If not, keep simmering..
- Traditionally Japanese curry is served with rice. Enjoy this recipe!.
If you find this Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.