Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion paste.
- You need 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Use of whole spices:.
- Take 4-5 of cloves.
- Provide 5-6 of black pepper corns.
- Use 2-3 of green cardamom pods.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 stick of cinnamon.
- You need of other spices:.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Kashmiri mirchi powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need as needed of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add all the whole spices and crackle them..
- Add onion paste and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add turmeric, Kashmiri mirch, and coriander powder, mix well..
- Add tomato puree and salt to taste. Cook till mushy..
- Add garam masala and chicken pieces, mix well. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes..
- Add 2-3 cups of water and cook for 5 minutes or till chicken is done. Now our Chicken curry is ready.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.