Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker curry chicken recipe. To make slow cooker curry chicken you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Get 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of chopped carrots.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Get 1 (13.5 oz) of can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 (6 oz) of can of tomato paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes..
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours..
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.