Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for authentic Indian chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect authentic Indian chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to authentic Indian chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian chicken curry recipe. You can have authentic indian chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook authentic Indian chicken curry:
- You need 1 of kilogram chicken.
- Take 5 of onion.
- Provide 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomatoe puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder (haldi).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of natural yogurt.
- Take 1 bunch of freash coriander.
- Take 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee or vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies or to your taste.
Instructions to make authentic Indian chicken curry:
- add the ghee or vegetable oil to a large pan on a medium heat.
- add the cumin seeds and wait till they start popping.
- add the 5 chopped onions and the salt to the pan and cook the onions till they have softened.
- after the onions have softened add the finally chopped ginger and garlic and the green chillies cook for a further 5 minutes.
- than add the freash chopped tomatoes and the tomato puree and cook for 10 minutes untill the tomatoes have softened.
- after the tomatoes have softened and most of the liquid has evaporated then add the 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- than add the black pepper, garam masala, and turmaric powder to the pan and cook for 3 minutes..
- now add the chicken and stir fry until chicken is half cooked..
- after the chicken is half cooked add the 3 cups if water and simmer for 1 and a half hour or untill the sauce is nice and thick but keep stirring from time to time..
- after the chicken curry is cooked add the freash chopped coriander stir through..
- now the chicken curry is ready and can be served with rice, naan, chappatti and a nice raita on the side..
- you can do this with lamb or beef to.
If you find this authentic Indian chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.