Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dhaba style Egg curry/ masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dhaba style Egg curry/ masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhaba style Egg curry/ masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhaba style egg curry/ masala recipe. To cook dhaba style egg curry/ masala you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dhaba style Egg curry/ masala:
- Use 5 of Boiled egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 2 of Onion.
- Take 12-15 of Garlic cloves.
- Provide 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of chikpea flour (besan) (optional).
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 1 of bay leaves.
- Use 2 of green cardoman.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fenugreek leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Dhaba style Egg curry/ masala:
- Boiled the egg first then peel the eggs.
- Heat oil in a pan fry the eggs till it becomes light brown.
- In the same pan add add chopped garlic, onion and tomato,stir fry for 2-3 minutes then remove from the pan.
- Cool it down and grind to make a smooth paste add grated coconut in it while grinding.
- Then in the same pan add extra oil add cumin seed after, bay leave, 2 cardoman seed, crackle of cumin seed then add paste saute for 2-3 min then add turmeric, red chilli powder,besan and garam masala or egg curry masala, salt saute for 2-3 min.
- Add water when water come to boil then add fried egg and fenugreek leaves then cook for another 10 min Cover with lid.
- The gravy thickness depends upon you.
- You can add 7-8 curry leave for more taste (optional).
- You can make gravy spicy by adding red chill powder as per your taste.
- Then garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
If you find this Dhaba style Egg curry/ masala recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.