Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Restaurant style egg curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant style egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style egg curry recipe. To make restaurant style egg curry you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Restaurant style egg curry:
- Provide 3 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes paste.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 of &1/2 tsp chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 of turmeric powder.
- Provide 10 of cashews.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of cinamom.
- Take 4 of cloves.
- Use 1/4 tsp of sauf.
- Prepare 4 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 of &1/4 cup water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
Instructions to make Restaurant style egg curry:
- In a pan boil onions chopped with 1 cup water..
- When they are cooked strain water off and grind onion to fine paste after cooling..
- Make tomato paste by grinding them in mixer jar..
- Remove egg shells and fry them till light brown in colour in oil and keep aside..
- Make cashew paste with 1/4 cup water..
- Now take a khadai add butter.When butter melts add bay leaf,cinnamon,cloves, sauf..
- When they get aromatic add ginger and garlic. Saute for 2 minutes..
- Add onion and tomato paste.Cook them until oil separates..
- Add chilli and turmeric powder..
- Add 1cup of water in kadhai.When when water is boiled add eggs fried..
- Cook them by coating eggs with masala.When it reduces to required consistency add salt,garam masala and cashew paste.Mix them well..
If you find this Restaurant style egg curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.