Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Soup Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup curry recipe. You can have chicken soup curry using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Soup Curry:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Use 600 mL of water.
- Prepare 100 mL of white wine.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken soup powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get of salt for taste.
- You need of [Toppings].
- Get 2 of chicken legs.
- Take 70 g of mushrooms.
- Use of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of boiled egg.
- Use 1 of bell pepper.
- Use 400 g of cooked rice (recipe, https://goo.gl/yKkhpf).
Instructions to make Chicken Soup Curry:
- Chop the onion and the clove of garlic. Cut the bell peppers into large chunks. Boil an egg and peel the eggshell and cut it longwise..
- Season chicken legs with black pepper. Place the chicken legs on a frying pan skin side down and grill them. When they become golden brown, flip them over and grill the other side..
- Prepare a pot and heat oil with chopped garlic and dried basil over low heat until the garlic becomes golden brown..
- Put all spices into the pot. Fry them over low heat for about 5 minutes. Then, add the chopped onion and fry them for about 5 more minutes..
- Add water, white wine, soy sauce, chicken soup powder and sugar and heat over medium heat. When small bubbles pop out, add the chicken legs and oyster mushrooms. Heat over medium-high heat for 10~15 minutes with skimming the scum of the soup..
- Serve in a nice bowl and put a boiled egg..
If you find this Chicken Soup Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.