Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To make thai green curry you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- Get 4 of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 2 large of Onions.
- You need 3 large of Peppers (Red,Green & Yellow).
- Take 1 of Thai Green Curry Paste.
- Take 1 can of Coconut Ideal Milk.
- Provide 1 each of Chicken Stock.
- Take 1 packages of Mix Veg. (Baby Corn,Broccoli & Suger snap peas).
- Use 1 of Garlic Sault to Taste.
- Take 1 of Pepper to Taste.
- Take 1 of Oil for Browning.
- Use 1 of Egg Noodles.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Heat oil. Add Onions,do not brown,they must just go "glossy" . Add cubed Chicken. cover till Chicken is coocked. Add Cubed peppers & Mix Veg..
- Add Curry paste.
- Add coconut condensed milk. kan also use plain coconut milk.
- Add Chicken stock cube.
- cover lid and simmer for 10 min.
- in a seperate pot. bring water to a boil..
- add salt.
- then add egg noodles.
- cook noodles according to directions as some noodles have different cooking times.
- can also be served with Jasmine/Basmati rice.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.