Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pondicherry egg curry recipe. You can cook pondicherry egg curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pondicherry Egg Curry:
- Provide 8 of boiled eggs + 1 egg.
- You need 2 of onions chopped fine.
- Get 4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped fine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide leaves of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 of Tbsp+ 2 Tbsp oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of fennel/ saunf.
- Provide 50 gms of cleaned prawns.
- Provide 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
Instructions to make Pondicherry Egg Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a Pan,add little turmeric and a spoon of pepper powder..,add the boiled eggs.. saute for a minute..set aside.
- In the same Pan add 2 tbsp oil..add 1 tsp fennel/ saunf..Crush together the onion,green chillies and curry leaves..add to the pan and stir fry till onions turn translucent.now add the prawns..saute for a min…
- Add the ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,turmeric powder and saute till raw smell of the masala goes..Next coarsely puree the tomatoes and add to the masala..cook for a while..when it starts bubbling add the coconut milk,check seasoning,cover and cook for a couple of mins..
- When the curry begins to boil add the raw egg, stir to mix well and get cooked.
- Once the raw egg is set add the boiled eggs..cook for 2 mins…add juice of a lemon and sprinkle fresh coriander…
- Egg curry is ready..Serve with hot steaming rice….
If you find this Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.