Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Curry Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Curry Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Curry Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe recipe. You can have beef curry recipe using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Curry Recipe:
- You need 100-150 g of beef cubes.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil).
- Get 3 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- Get 3 tbsp of milk.
- Get as needed of Water,.
- Take 1 of and 1/2 tsp ginger puree.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion puree.
- Take 1 of and 1/2 tbsp tomato paste.
- Use to taste of Beef/Chicken cube,.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of small carrot, chopped.
- Provide 1 of medium sized clove of garlic, finely minced.
- Take 1 of small bunch of scallions/spring onions, chopped (optional).
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Use to taste of Paprika,.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- You need 1 of bay leaf, optional.
Instructions to make Beef Curry Recipe:
- Season the beef with paprika, salt and 1 tsp of curry powder. Add the bay leaf and give the meat a quick toss to evenly distribute the seasoning..
- Marinate for about 10 minutes..
- Next, in a saucepan, add in 1 tbsp of oil. Turn the heat on to medium and add in the beef when the oil is hot. Sautée the beef for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Next add in the tomato paste, ginger and onion puree, rest of the curry powder and all spice. Stir to combine..
- Add in the milk and stir again. Cook for about 1 minute..
- Now, add in as much water as desired. Stir and also add in all the vegetables..
- Stir and cover the saucepan. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes, add the rest of the oil and season the curry with paprika, beef/chicken cube and salt..
- Continue cooking till the beef and vegetables are cooked to your liking. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaf..
- Serve hot or warm. Pair this with white rice or sides of choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Curry Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.