Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & cabbage in tomato curry broth – quick cooking recipe. You can have chicken & cabbage in tomato curry broth – quick cooking using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking:
- You need 2-3 pcs of Chicken breast.
- Take 1 of small red onion, coarsely diced.
- Use 2 of small or med tomatoes, coarsely sliced.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, coarsely chopped.
- Get 1/8 c of water.
- Use 4-5 of baby potatoes, quartered (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 4-5 leaves of Cabbage, including stalks, cut in 3s.
- You need 1-2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking:
- In a pot add water, put in frozen chicken, cover, in low heat. Turn to other sides when you hear water bubbling..
- Add the next 3 ingredients on the list, including baby potatoes, if any. Bring to a bubble again..
- Get chicken from pot and slice into bite size pieces (still raw in the middle). Return to the pot and add your curry powder. Stir lightly and cover..
- After 3 minutes, add your cabbage, placing stalk areas underneath and submerged. Thinner leaves go on top. Season with fish sauce and salt. Taste and adjust accordingly. Cover. Note: if thicker broth is preferred, add a little cornstarch and stir in. Add whole or sliced chili if desired..
- After a few minutes, or when cabbage looks par cooked, turn off heat. Cover. Cabbage will continue cooking in residual heat..
- When ready for dinner, scoop over individual steamed rice. Yum..
If you find this Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.