Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobia beans curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobia beans curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lobia beans curry recipe. You can have lobia beans curry using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lobia beans curry:
- Use 1 cup of lobia beans (soaked for 3-4 hrs).
- Get 1 of medium chopped onion.
- Use 1/2 of tomato puree.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Green chillies.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of rai( mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Jeera /cumin seeds.
- Use 1/8 tsp of Hing/asafoetida.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of haldi(Turmeric) powder.
- Provide 1/4 of lal mirchi (red chilli)powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dhania (coriander)powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Lobia beans curry:
- Heat oil in cooker..
- Put rai jeera and hing..
- Add chopped onions. Cook till light brown..
- Add tomato puree. Cook till water absorbs..
- Add all dry spices. Mix well..
- Add soaked lobia beans..
- Add 1 glass of water..
- Mix it and pressure cook it for 4-5 whistles..
- When pressure is released then transfer it to serving bowl..
- Serve hot with rice /roti..
If you find this Lobia beans curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.