Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Rajma Lobia ka Salan Kidney Bean Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma Lobia ka Salan Kidney Bean Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Lobia ka Salan Kidney Bean Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma lobia ka salan kidney bean curry recipe. To cook rajma lobia ka salan kidney bean curry you only need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rajma Lobia ka Salan Kidney Bean Curry:
- Take 1 Cup of Kidney beans (Boiled kidney beans with 4 cups of water & 1/2 Tsp salt).
- Prepare 5 Tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Medium sized chopped Onion.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of kashmiri chilli powder (Not spicy).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Get 2 Teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use of Salt as required.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Tomato puree.
- Provide 2-3 of Green peppers (Cut into sliced).
- Get 1 Handful of fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Rajma Lobia ka Salan Kidney Bean Curry:
- Prepared all the ingredients..
- Phir is ke baad ak bartan mein oil daly or oil ko achi tarha garam kary jub oil garam ho jaye to is mein onion dal dy or onion ko itna fry kary ke ye golden brown ho jaye..
- Jub onion golden brown ho jaye to is mein ginger garlic paste add kary or achi tarha mixed kary..
- Jub onion or ginger garlic achi tarha fry ho jaye to is mein kashmiri lal mirch,red chilli powder or coriander powder add kary..
- Is ke baad is mein cumin seeds cumin powder or haldi shamil kar dy..
- Is ke baad is mein namak garam masala or black pepper add kar dy..
- Ab is sary spices ko achi tarha mixed kary or yahi rajma wala pani he thora thora add kary taky masala jaly nahi..
- Ab is masaly ko achi tarha bhony taky ye oil chor dy jub ye oil chor dy tb is mein tomato puree shamil kar dy..
- Ab is masaly ko tomato puree ke sath achi tarha pakaye taky ye oil chor dy or sath mein green chilli b shamil kar dy..
- Ab last mein is mein ye lobia rajma shamil kar dy pani ke sath agr apko or shorba b chai ho to ap or pani shamil kar skty hai..
- Ab ap isko cover kar ke 5-10 mint tak ke liye aram sy pakny dy jub 5-10 mint ho jaye to flame ko off kar dy or dishout kardy..
- Mazy dar yummy rajma curry ready to serve..
If you find this Rajma Lobia ka Salan Kidney Bean Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.