Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paalak paneer paratha (spinach and cottage cheese flatbread) recipe. You can cook paalak paneer paratha (spinach and cottage cheese flatbread) using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread):
- You need of For Outer Covering :.
- Take 2 1/4 cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 2 tbs of Chickpea Flour (Besan).
- You need 2 cups of Tightly Packed Spinach Leaves (Paalak).
- Use 6 of Garlic Cloves.
- Get 1 of " Thick Ginger Knob.
- Take 3 of Spicy Green Chillies(To be adjusted as per preference).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 2 pinches of Caraway Seeds (Owaa/Ajwain).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use To Taste of Salt.
- Provide of as required Homemade Ghee.
- Provide of For Stuffing :.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Grated Cottage Cheese (Paneer).
- Take 1 1/2 tbs of Chaat Masals(To be adjusted as per preference).
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder(To be adjusted as per preference).
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Use 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Onion (1 Small Onion).
- Take 1/8 cup of Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
Steps to make Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread):
- To make Paalak Paneer Parathas, first soak the spinach leaves in clean salted water for about 1/2 an hour, so that worms if any present in the leaves will surface to the top..
- Next, wash them thoroughly under clean water and drain well. Grind these leaves along with the ginger, garlic and green chillies to get a smooth paste..
- Assemble this paste along with the whole wheat flour, chickpea flour, garam masala, caraway seeds, 1 tbsp oil and salt in a mixing bowl..
- Take care to add just enough salt to get a slightly less salty taste as the stuffing too will be having salt in it..
- Knead it to a semi-soft dough using water as required. Add the remaining oil and knead again..
- Smoothen it's surface and smear it with some oil. Cover the dough and set aside for a while..
- In the meantime, mix together all the ingredients mentioned for the stuffing and set aside..
- To make the paratha, heat an iron griddle..
- Knead the dough again and divide it into 6 equal parts rolling each into a ball..
- Dust one dough ball with flour and roll into a disc of approximately 6″ diameter, keeping it's edges slightly thinner..
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal parts and place 1 portion of the stuffing in the centre..
- Scoop the disc alongwith the stuffing in one palm and bring together it’s edges and seal them..
- Flatten this stuffed ball slightly and dust with flour on both sides..
- Roll it into a round disc (paratha) and transfer onto the hot griddle..
- Roast the bottom side on medium heat, till tiny bubbles appear on top..
- Apply some ghee on the top surface and flip the paratha..
- Apply some ghee on the flipped side too and roast both sides till brown spots appear on the surfaces..
- Transfer onto a plate and serve this delicious Paalak Paneer Paratha with some tomato ketchup, Mint Coriander Chutney and some fresh homemade curds by the side..
If you find this Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.