Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yam Kofte with Spicy Coconut Curry and Yam Crispies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yam Kofte with Spicy Coconut Curry and Yam Crispies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yam kofte with spicy coconut curry and yam crispies recipe. To make yam kofte with spicy coconut curry and yam crispies you only need 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yam Kofte with Spicy Coconut Curry and Yam Crispies:
- Use of For Yam (Suran) Kofta.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Boiled Yam.
- Take 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Chopped.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Crushed Dry Fenugreek Leaves.
- You need of Or.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Fresh Fenugreek Leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of Corn flour.
- Use as per need of Salt.
- Take of For Yam Crispies.
- Get 1 cup of Thin sliced Yam.
- Take as per need of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Corn Flour.
- You need of For Coconut Curry.
- Provide 1 cup of Coconut Slices.
- Provide 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coriander.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 4 of Green Chillies.
- Use 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Small piece of Ginger.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Hot Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala Powder Optional.
- Get as per need of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Yam Kofte with Spicy Coconut Curry and Yam Crispies:
- Lets make potato crispies first. Take Thin sliced yam and blanch it in salt water for exactly 1 minute. Take it off the water and let it get cool. Then sprinkle cornflour on it and deep fry it till it become crispy. Sprinkle some salt before serving if needed..
- Now lets make curry. For curry we need to make a paste. Slightly saute onion on pan. Do same with cumin, garlic, curry leaves and coconuts too. Then take all things in mixer. Add 1 tomato, ginger, coriander and 2-3 tbsp of water and make fine paste of it..
- Now heat oil and pour all paste in it and fry it till it gets little darker. Then add Hing, turmeric, red chilli powder and garam masala powder and mix it. Then add 1/2 cup of water and coconut cream and mix it. When it starts boiling add salt and keep simmering for few more minute..
- Now to make koftas, take all ingredients for it together except cornflour And mix it. Make small slightly flatten balls and coat it with corn flour. And deep fry it till golden brown..
- To assemble it. Pour curry at bottom, place koftas on top. Also add garnishing like onion, coriander and few drops of lemon juice. Serve it with Naan..
If you find this Yam Kofte with Spicy Coconut Curry and Yam Crispies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.