Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy vegan potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy vegan potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy vegan potato curry recipe. You can have spicy vegan potato curry using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy vegan potato curry:
- Provide 4 of Potatoes, peeled and cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of Yellow onion, diced.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 4 tsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1 of 1 inch fresh ginger root, peeled and minced.
- Take 2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 can of 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 ounce garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 can of 15 ounce peas, drained.
- Take 1 can of 14 ounce coconut milk.
- Provide 4 tsp of garam masala.
Instructions to make Spicy vegan potato curry:
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer until just tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and allowed to steam drive for a minute or 2..
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic. cook and stir until the onion has softened and turn translucent, about 5 minutes. Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garam masala, ginger, and salt. cook for 2 minutes more. Add the tomatoes, garbanzo beans, peas, and potatoes. pour in the coconut milk, and bring to a simmer. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes before serving..
If you find this Spicy vegan potato curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.