Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & cabbage in tomato curry broth – quick cooking recipe. You can have chicken & cabbage in tomato curry broth – quick cooking using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking:
- Provide 2-3 pcs of Chicken breast.
- Take 1 of small red onion, coarsely diced.
- Get 2 of small or med tomatoes, coarsely sliced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, coarsely chopped.
- Get 1/8 c of water.
- You need 4-5 of baby potatoes, quartered (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 4-5 leaves of Cabbage, including stalks, cut in 3s.
- Use 1-2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking:
- In a pot add water, put in frozen chicken, cover, in low heat. Turn to other sides when you hear water bubbling..
- Add the next 3 ingredients on the list, including baby potatoes, if any. Bring to a bubble again..
- Get chicken from pot and slice into bite size pieces (still raw in the middle). Return to the pot and add your curry powder. Stir lightly and cover..
- After 3 minutes, add your cabbage, placing stalk areas underneath and submerged. Thinner leaves go on top. Season with fish sauce and salt. Taste and adjust accordingly. Cover. Note: if thicker broth is preferred, add a little cornstarch and stir in. Add whole or sliced chili if desired..
- After a few minutes, or when cabbage looks par cooked, turn off heat. Cover. Cabbage will continue cooking in residual heat..
- When ready for dinner, scoop over individual steamed rice. Yum..
If you find this Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.