Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe. To make thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook:
- Prepare 8 of Chicken thighs.
- Take of Thai red curry paste x 8 deep tbls.
- Use 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 tbls of Ginger – paste.
- Provide 1 tbls of Lemon grass.
- Get 1 of Yellow pepper.
- Provide 1 of Brown onion.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Sweet sugar.
- Take 800 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- You need of Milk x 200 ml (to taste).
- Take 180 g of Green beans.
- Prepare of Coriander x rough hand full.
- Get 2 of Red finger chillies.
- Use 1 tbls of fish sauce.
Steps to make Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook:
- Chop up the bell pepper, onion and green beans..
- Fry up the peppers and onions for 5 mins.
- Fry the garlic and ginger for 2 – 3 mins before adding curry paste. Heat for 2 mins then add the coconut milk and heat through.
- Once the sauce has started to bubble add the green beans, onion and pepper along with a spoon full of lemon grass. You can now add water and milk if needed to thin out the sauce and cool it down if needed. Add fish sauce and sugar to taste..
- Fry up the thinly diced chicken then add to the mix throwing in corriander to taste..
- Simmer for 10 mins and serve up. cutt up some red chillie and additional corriander..
If you find this Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.