Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry stew instant pot ip recipe. To make chicken curry stew instant pot ip you need 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP:
- Take 1 pound of chicken.
- You need 1/2 of onion (to your taste).
- Use 2 cloves of garlic (ok I used 5).
- Take 1 of carrot (to your taste).
- Provide 1 of potato (to your taste).
- Provide 4 of Tbl. Curry paste.
- Get 1 1/4 cups of broth or water.
Steps to make Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP:
- Clean and rough chop garlic.
- Clean and rough chop onion.
- Clean and rough chop carrot.
- Clean and rough chop potato.
- This is the chicken I am using for this one.
- Clean and chop your chicken into but sides pieces.
- Put your IP on saute add some oil. When it gets hot add your onions and garlic, saute for a couple minutes until onion just changed color.
- Add potato and carrots, saute for a few minutes stirring most of the time.
- Add your curry paste (Vindaloo shown here), saute for s couple minutes, stirring constantly..
- Add your chicken and saute for a couple minutes stirring most of the time..
- I'm using chicken broth, add it and deglaze, get the stuck bird of the bottom as best you can..
- Now it's pressure time. Set your IP to pressure (high) cook for 15 minutes, let it do it's thing (press start on mine).
- Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes.
- It's ready to serve.
- I served mine over rice.
If you find this Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.