Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my seafoods & veggies creamy green curry recipe. You can have my seafoods & veggies creamy green curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry:
- Get 1 of bok choy.
- You need 1 of medium size potato.
- Take 1 of medium size carrot.
- Prepare 1 tsp of groun black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 pack of Green Thai McCormick mix.
- Get 1 of green bell pepper.
- Provide of Onion leeks.
- Take springs of Onion.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 of medium size onion minced.
- Get 1 of small ginger chopped.
- Use of Green Chili.
- Prepare of Dried red chilli optional.
- Take 15 pcs of shrimp half boiled.
- Take 1/4 of kilo clams.
- Take of String beans optional i.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
Instructions to make My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry:
- Blanch shrimp for 1-3 minutes..
- Half boiled the clams in separate pan..
- Sauté’ garlic, onions and ginger in butter. Then add the potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and beans..
- Mix the green curry in 1/2 cup of water then pour it to the veggies pan. Add the coconut milk and Let it simmer for 15 mins.
- Add the clams and shrimp, green Chili simmer for another 10 minutes under Low fire..
- Turn the fire off add the chopped spring onions and bok choy. Ready to serve!.
If you find this My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.