Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burmese samosa curry with saffron rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burmese samosa curry with saffron rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to burmese samosa curry with saffron rice recipe. You can cook burmese samosa curry with saffron rice using 42 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Burmese samosa curry with saffron rice:
- Get of For The Samosa (makes 6 Samosas).
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 3 of boiled potato.
- Use 1/4 cup of boiled green peas.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander-cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried mango powder (amchur).
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use of salt to taste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- You need 2 cups of maida.
- Get of for making spice powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1tsp of garam masala.
- Get of for gravy.
- Get 1/2 cup of cooked toovar (arhar) dal.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Prepare 3 of dried kashmiri red chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced onions.
- Get 2 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of soaked and boiled brown chick peas (kala chana).
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of tamarind (imli) pulp.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded red cabbage.
- Prepare of salt to taste.
- Take 1/2 cup of bean sprouts.
- You need of For Saffron Rice.
- Use 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Use 1 of tez patta.
- Get 2 of cardomom.
- Provide 1/2 inch of stick dalchini.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Burmese samosa curry with saffron rice:
- FOR SAMOSA heat a broad non-stick pan, add the coriander seeds and dry roast on a medium flame for 1 minute.Crush the coriander seeds to a coarse mixture using a mortal-pestle and keep aside.Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and allow it to crackle..
- Once the seeds crackle, add the coarsely crushed coriander and asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.Add the ginger paste, green-chilli paste and turmeric powder and sauté on a medium flame for a few more seconds..
- Add the potato, green peas, coriander powder, dried mango powder, salt and ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.Add the coriander and mix well. Keep aside..
- Knead soft dough of maida by adding oil and salt for samosa cover.make round with rolling pin and cut into 2 PCs from centre to make cone and add the ready samosa stuffing and seal it from top..
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry a few samosas, at a time on a slow flame, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides..
- For making Gravy. Boil and Whisk the toovar dal thoroughly and keep aside. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and kashmiri red chillies and allow it to crackle. Once the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute or till they turn light brown in colour..
- Add 2 tsp of the prepared spice powder and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.Add 3 cups of water, boiled kala chana, and boiled sprouts,toovar dal and tamarind pulp, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- Add the cabbage and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside..
- For saffron rice. Soak basmati rice for 30 minutes and boil it by adding salt and oil when it is 80% cooked drain the whole water and keep aside.Heat pan add oil and add jeera, tez patta,clove,cardomon,and next add ginger garlic paste saute until raw smell goes and next add onion fry till it becomes brown..
- Take a cup of warm milk and add saffron and next add boiled rice and saute it nicely and add saffron milk from top and mix well and cover with foil paper from top of pan and keep the rice to cook for 5 minutes..
- Enjoy this different and delicious Burmese samosa curry with saffron rice.
If you find this Burmese samosa curry with saffron rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.