Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Tuna Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Tuna Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry tuna fried rice recipe. To make curry tuna fried rice you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Tuna Fried Rice:
- Prepare 350 grams of cooked rice.
- Use 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Provide 3 of shallot, chopped.
- Use 2 of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 3 sprigs of curry leaves discard stalks.
- Use 4 of dried chillies, chopped (optional).
- Get 1 cup of frozen mix vegetables, thawed.
- Get 1 can of (5oz/140 gr) tuna, drained.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 of sunny side up or over easy eggs.
Steps to make Curry Tuna Fried Rice:
- Add beaten egg yolks to cooked rice and mix until well coated. Put aside.
- Heat up a wok or frying pan and add in 2 tbsp cooking oil..
- Add in chopped shallot, minced garlic, ginger, turmeric, dried chillies, curry powder and curry leaves, sauté over medium heat until softened and fragrant..
- Add in mix vegetables and sauté for another 30 seconds..
- Add in tuna, cook for 1 minute. Add the rice.Stir-fry the rice and loosen up any clumps. Flatten the rice with the back of the spatula so that they are in contact with the base of the wok..
- Add in salt and pepper, mix well. Taste and adjust with more seasoning if needed..
- Transfer the rice to serving plates and top each with an egg..
If you find this Curry Tuna Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.