Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 small of Onion.
- Provide 1 stick of Lemongrass.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 4 tsp of Thai Curry paste (Red or Green).
- Take 4 large of Boneless chicken breasts (cubes).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Use of Optional Veggies.
- Get 1 each of Red/Green Peppers.
- Take 5 oz of Bamboo shoots.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Zucchini.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Cut onions in slices. Thinly cut lemongrass..
- Sautee onion for 4 minutes. Add curry paste. Cook for a minute while stirring..
- Add chicken and stir until it is coated, and the outsides are cooked. Add lemongrass, fish sauce, brown sugar, basil leaves, and coconut milk. (Add other veggies).
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes. Add Coriander. Serve over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.