Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian chicken curry recipe. To cook spicy indian chicken curry you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- Use 18 oz of boneless chicken(medium size).
- Prepare 15 oz of chopped onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of chicken masala powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of salt(or according to taste).
- Provide 1/2 of cup of water.
Steps to make Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- In a pressure cooker put oil then add chopped onions..
- Cook onions till it gets light brown and then add all the mentioned ingredents..
- Mix it properly and then put the boneless chicken into the cooker..
- Now,mix it properly so that the mixture gets on chicken properly..
- In a low simmer,leave it till the water drains out from the chicken..
- After sometime when you see water drained out,add 1/2 cup of water and put the pressure cooker lid..
- In high flame let it whistle 4 times and then leave it for 10mins in low flame..
- Ready to serve!.
If you find this Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.