Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe. To cook brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Take 4 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Use 2 cups of panko.
- Get 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tbs of each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Use 2 of servings white rice, prepared.
- Take 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of baby bok choy, sliced thin.
- Get 2 of seranno peppers, seeded and minced.
- Provide 3 Oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced.
- Get 8 of leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish.
- Get 2 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 1 jar of panang curry simmer sauce.
Steps to make Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 ".
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through..
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.