Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Simmered Koyadofu (Freeze Dried Tofu) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simmered Koyadofu (Freeze Dried Tofu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simmered Koyadofu (Freeze Dried Tofu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you write every single thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose weight? You can track your food the right way or the incorrect way. A food log isn’t only a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. You have to write down other important pieces of information too. Here are a few of the suggestions that can make it easier to become far more successful at food tracking.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This really helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simmered koyadofu (freeze dried tofu) recipe. To cook simmered koyadofu (freeze dried tofu) you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simmered Koyadofu (Freeze Dried Tofu):
- Take 4 pieces of (about 65g) koyadofu (freeze dried tofu).
- Provide 600 ml of niboshi dashi (soak niboshi in water before cooking overnight) *.
- Provide 2 g of katsuobushi/dried bonito flakes (put it in a tea bag) *.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of sugar *.
- You need 1 Tbsp of mirin *.
- You need 1 Tbsp of soy sauce *.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt *.
- Use 1 of bunch spinach (optional).
Instructions to make Simmered Koyadofu (Freeze Dried Tofu):
- Put the * ingredients in a medium-sized pot and bring to a simmer, then turn the heat to medium. Put koyadofu in it, and simmer until a little liquid is left (for 10 ~ 15 minutes)..
- Top with spinach to finish. ※ optional.
- ★ For your reference: Use the perfect size pot (or pan) when you place koyadofu, otherwise they can loose their shapes..
If you find this Simmered Koyadofu (Freeze Dried Tofu) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.