Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pumpkin Gnocchi with less flour recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Gnocchi with less flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Gnocchi with less flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down what time of day it is while you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After several days you’ll observe that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You may possibly also be able to determine when you are eating only to have something to do. This is unbelievably valuable because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What kind of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin gnocchi with less flour recipe. You can cook pumpkin gnocchi with less flour using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Gnocchi with less flour:
- You need 400 gr of pumpkin.
- Provide 50 gr of flour.
- Use 50 gr of Parmesan.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Provide 15 gr of soya margarine.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Gnocchi with less flour:
- Steam cook the pumpkin till becomes very soft. Mush it well with a masher or with a fork but not with a blender..
- Add the parmesan, egg, salt, nutmeg in the mix and stir..
- Then add the flour making sure the mix is not too soft or too firm. If its soft add either flour or bit of parmesan.When you are happy with the result take 2 teaspoons and use them to make small balls of the mix..
- Boil water with some salt in it and add the gnocchi for a few minutes in medium fire.
- In a pan put the soya butter or margarine with 2 leaves of sage and let it warm. Then add the boiled gnocchi and let them be cooked for 2 minutes just to combine the margarine sauce with them..
- Serve with or without Parmesan. Enjoy!.
If you find this Pumpkin Gnocchi with less flour recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.