Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Quesadillas with salsa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Quesadillas with salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Quesadillas with salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Truth Regarding Superfoods.
You are what you consume. Quite plainly, you are. For instance, meats including poultry contain amino acids which are important as they could help to rebuild muscle tissue. So be cautious with the foodstuff you consume as it could possibly really make a difference. Nutritional advice tells us that the correct food could make us healthy and so superfoods are becoming a part of many individuals’s diets. But what exactly are superfoods? In straightforward terms, some food is superior for us and some not so good. Bad foods have empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good quality foods which have calories which will provide plenty of energy and also antioxidants to assist decrease illness and disease. The nutritional types of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Your body needs a minimum quantity of vitamins each day, otherwise you’ll wind up emaciated. Carbohydrates give gas for your system, protein is essential to the health of the body’s cells and a particular degree of fats is required. Furthermore, the other essential part in all this is water to consume. There are other nutrients, like vitamins and minerals which you need but are harder to get into your diet. For example, Omega-3, that’s a fatty acid that is essential for the body, since it can keep down the degree of bad cholesterol in the blood. Salmon is an illustration of a superfood because it provides protein as well as containing Omega-3. As we enter our later days, the functioning from the human brain can suffer and Omega-3 is usually beneficial for this. You can get Omega-3 in many fish, nuts and seeds, a lot of which can be classed as superfoods.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken quesadillas with salsa recipe. To make chicken quesadillas with salsa you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quesadillas with salsa:
- You need 250 gr of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground red onion and garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of ground paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get of Salt.
- Use 1/2 of red paprika (slice it).
- Use 1/2 of Onion (slice it).
- Provide 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 of large tortillas.
Instructions to make Chicken Quesadillas with salsa:
- Cut the chicken breasts in to dice size.
- Season chicken breasts with red onion, garlic, paprika, chilli, oregano, black pepper and salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in a non stick skillet.
- Add the chicken, and cook it until cooked through.
- Add Onion and Paprika.
- Remove the chicken and place it into a plate.
- Preheat a large non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- If it's already hot enough, place the tortilla in the non stick skillet for 2 minutes, and then flipp it.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half of the tortilla, followed by chicken, paprika, and onion, and the last add some mozzarella cheese.
- Fold it in half.
- Let it cooked for 3 minutes more each side.
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/rTH7JFC_ZEs.
If you find this Chicken Quesadillas with salsa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.