Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But let’s say you write everything down but no pounds drop off of you? There is a great way and a lazy approach to track the food you eat. A food journal isn’t merely a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. Other sorts of important information are going to need to be written down also. Here are a number of the hints that can make it easier to become much more successful at food tracking.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This helps to demonstrate whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled cheese sandwich recipe. To make grilled cheese sandwich you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- You need of Caramelized Onions.
- Provide of Canola Oil.
- Use of Onions.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Other Ingredients.
- Take of Cheddar Cheese.
- Take of Jalapeño Monterrey Jack Cheese.
- Provide of Tomato.
- Get of White Bread.
- Take of Butter.
Instructions to make Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- For the Caramelized Onions, slice both onions and reserve..
- Add the tablespoon of Canola Oil to a pan under medium-low heat and wait until it's hot..
- Add you onions and make sure to keep moving them to avoid burning them..
- When your onions start to reduce add salt and pepper. Keep cooking until your onions have a nice light brown color and reserve..
- Slice your tomato and reserve..
- Grate the Cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheeses, mix and reserve them..
- Heat a big anti-adherent pan under medium-low heat and add one tablespoon of butter and wait until it melts..
- Take two large white bread slices and throw them into the pan, add a fistful of cheese on one of them. Add about a tablespoon of onion and a slice of tomato over the cheese. Take the other slice of bread and cover the half with the ingredients. Make sure that the heat is still on medium-low..
- Add a little bit of cheese on the top of your sandwich, wait for about a minute and a half. Flip your sandwich, it should be crispy on the top side. Add a little more cheese to the crispy side and wait another minute and a half. Flip it again so you can have that awesome crispy cheese cover on the other half of your sandwich. Wait for about 30 seconds and serve..
- Repeat for the other three sandwiches. Enjoy!.
If you find this Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.