Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe. To make thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Get 200-250 g of cut up pumpkin or butternut squash.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Provide 1 handful of Thai basil (or any basil you can get hold of).
- Prepare 100 g of chicken, sliced in strips.
- Get 1 of big red chilli, slices.
- Use 1 handful of green bean.
- You need of You can also use any seasonal vegetable ie courgette, baby sweet corn, aubergine, carrot.
Instructions to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Cut up my not quite perfect pumpkin 🎃 into quarters and use only a quarter of the pumpkin fresh. Cut the skin off with sharp knife and use spoon to scoop off the seed. Cut into small chunk size..
- Turn your hop on medium heat. Add about 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk in a saucepan (try to scoop the thick part in) stir well and once coconut milk start bubbling up, add red curry paste and mix well..
- Once you see the oil seperated from the curry paste and coconut milk (around after 2-3 mins) add your chicken in and stir well. Add pumpkin in and also mix well. Add the rest of coconut milk in and mix well..
- Seasoning with fishsauce and palm sugar..
- Add green beans (or any prefer Veggies in). Let them cook for about 15-20 min. Stir them well. If your curry look a little thick add some water (about 5-8tbsp). Taste your curry, it should be spicy, sweet and salty, you can add more fishsauce and sugar if prefer at this stage..
- Add red chilli and basil, quick stir and turn the heat off..
- So delicious with Thai jasmine rice..
If you find this Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.