Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast duck red curry (thai) recipe. To make roast duck red curry (thai) you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- Use 2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 of kafir lime leaves.
- Take 1 of small bunch Thai Basil or Basil.
- Provide 1 of Red Chilli (cut).
- Get 150 grams of pineapple.
- Provide 3-4 of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of salt (optional).
- Prepare of Roast duck.
- Provide 200 grams of duck breast with skin.
- Get 1 Tbsp of five spice.
- Get 1 tsp of grounded coriander.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- For simple roast duck. Pre heat the oven for 190 Degree C.
- Score duck skin. Then rub mixture of five spice, ground coriander, salt and pepper on the skin. Also put salt and pepper on the flesh side..
- Put duck skin side down in a cold pan. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes. Then reduce to low and leave the duck skin to render for 5-8 minutes. Check the skin and move the duck a couple of times during cooking..
- Finish the duck in the oven for 10 minutes. Duck will still be pink and tender. After coming out from the oven, rest the duck for 5-8 minutes. Then cut to pieces. Leave it aside..
- Now, we will make the curry. Prepare all ingredients for the curry..
- Heat up the pan with the cooking oil added, then cook the curry paste (with low heat). Keep moving it in the pan, we don’t want to burn it. Cook until it smells fragrant..
- Add 2/3 of the coconut milk. Cook the paste and coconut milk by stiring them together. Bring it up to the boil then reduce to medium heat..
- Add fish sauce, salt and sugar then add pineapple and tomatoes. Reduce to low heat..
- Add roast duck. Add water, the rest of coconut milk, kafir lime leaves and red chilli. Don’t stir. Bring it up to the boil. Then turn off the heat..
- Add Thai basil and stir. And it’s now ready to be served..
If you find this Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.