Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Shrimps Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Shrimps Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai shrimps curry recipe. You can have thai shrimps curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Shrimps Curry:
- Use of shrimps,shelled,devein.
- Use of potato ,medium size,chop to bite size.
- Use of red curry paste.
- Take of coriander seeds.
- Take of curry powder.
- You need of coconut milk.
- Use of sugar.
- Provide of fishsauce.
- Use of shallot,sliced.
- You need of oil enough to fry shallots.
Instructions to make Thai Shrimps Curry:
- Fry sliced shallots until light gold,remove to a bowl,left some in the frying pan.
- Pound coriander seeds with red chili paste and curry powder ,stir fry in pan until reddish ,good fagrance.
- Add little coconut milk, keep stiring ,add more coconut milk do this several time ,until 1 cup is in the pan.
- Add chopped potato,let it simmer about 10 mins ,add another half cup of coconut milk ,seasoning with sugar and fishsauce,let cook 5 more mins.
- Add shrimps,2 mins cook then stir to mix ,heat off,serve hot, top with crispy shallots and steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Thai Shrimps Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.