Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Nashville Hot Fried Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nashville Hot Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nashville Hot Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nashville hot fried chicken recipe. You can have nashville hot fried chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nashville Hot Fried Chicken:
- Get of boneless chicken thighs for you could use bone-in chicken.
- You need of Cajun seasoning or you can make your own.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Use of buttermilk.
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Use of lard cooking fat.
- Get of hot sauce.
Instructions to make Nashville Hot Fried Chicken:
- Wash your chicken and trim fat, if you'd like..
- Place your chicken in a large bowl and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and brown sugar and coat well using your hands. There is no measurements for the seasoning use as much as you would like..
- Whisk together eggs, buttermilk, hot sauce in a large bowl; set aside.
- Heat the Lard cooking fat in a cast iron skillet until temperature reach 350 degrees. Make sure there is enough grease in the skillet to slightly cover the chicken while frying. Dip one chicken in the egg and buttermilk mixture after that dip it into the all-purpose flour shake off excessive flour. Repeat this with the remaining chicken..
- Find the chicken in batches 15 – 17 minutes for boneless chicken breast 18 to 20 minutes if you were using bone-in chicken. Cook until crispy and dark golden use a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken register 165 degrees. Oil temperature will drop after chicken pieces are added to the oil. Adjust the temperature during frying as necessary to maintain a steady temperature of 325 degrees..
- Remove chicken from the oil. Use a wire rack to drain the oil from the chicken..
- Using a heatproof bowl such as a metal bowl or a glass bowl. Please do not use a plastic Bowl. Add Cajun seasoning and brown sugar along with two to three ladles of cooking grease and mix well..
- Baste the Fried Chicken with the spiced oil… serve immediately. This recipe is totally off the hook. Try it and enjoy..
- You can get a video tutorial by checking out my YouTube channel Ray Mack's kitchen and Grill..
If you find this Nashville Hot Fried Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.