Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chunky Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chunky Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chunky chili recipe. You can have spicy chunky chili using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chunky Chili:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chuck.
- Get 1 lb of ground round.
- Take 1/2 lb of steak.
- Take 1/2 lb of Italian sausage.
- You need 2 can of chili beans (16oz).
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes (16 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste (6 oz).
- Get 1 of yellow onion.
- Provide 4 of jalepeño peppers.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper.
- Provide 6 clove of garlic.
- Get 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 pints of dark beer.
- Take 3 tbsp of mexican style chili powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried oregano leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1 of pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Spicy Chunky Chili:
- Dice onion, red pepper, and jalepeños. Leave jalepeño seeds in..
- Mince garlic..
- Chop steak and sausage into half-inch cubes..
- Pour beans, tomatoes and tomato paste into a large pot. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer..
- Add beer and Worcesteshire sauce and stir..
- Allow mixture to simmer, stirring occasionally..
- In the meantime brown ground beef in a skillet..
- Drain skillet and add beef to the mixture..
- Add onion, jalepeños, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Brown steak in a skillet..
- Add cooked steak..
- Cook sausage in skillet..
- Add cooked sausage..
- Add all spices and allow to simmer for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add salt and pepper. Serve hot with desired toppings..
If you find this Spicy Chunky Chili recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.