Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kathal pulao / jackfruit pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kathal pulao / jackfruit pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kathal pulao / jackfruit pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kathal pulao / jackfruit pulao recipe. You can cook kathal pulao / jackfruit pulao using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kathal pulao / jackfruit pulao:
- Get 200 gm of kathal / jackfruit.
- You need 250 g of basmati rice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need as taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of mint leaves and coriander leaves(chopped).
- Get 1 of onion cut into thin slices.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon stick, 2-3green cardamom,2bay leaf,4cloves.
- Get as required of Water.
- Get as required of Oil for fry the kathal.
Instructions to make Kathal pulao / jackfruit pulao:
- First we take the kathal pieces in a pan add half cup water,1 tsp oil and 1/2 tsp salt and boil for 8-10 minutes untill it turns soft..
- When the kathal is boil drain the water and place them on tissue paper to absorb extra moisture..
- Now take a kadhai put oil heat it and then fry the kathal pieces.when it turns light brown take out from oil and transfer in a plate..
- In a pan take rice add 2 cup water, one bay leaf, cinnamon stick,1tsp salt and boil the rice. Cooked rice 80% done. Turn from gas drain the water with stainer and wash the rice with cold water and keep in a strainer to drain all water..
- Now take a pan put oil heat the oil add all whole spices.saute for 1 minute,add onion saute till golden brown.add ginger garlic paste saute for a minute.add green chilli and chopped tomatoes and 1 tsp salt or as ur taste.saute on medium flame when the tomatoes become mushy.now add all dry spices and saute add little water..
- Add the kathal and saute well when the oil release add half boil rice and put mint and coriander leaves on it as a layer now add rest boil rice and cover the lid.cook it for 8-10 minutes on low flame. After ten minutes switch off the flame..
- Transfer the pulse in a plate and garnish with onion and coriander leaves..
If you find this Kathal pulao / jackfruit pulao recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.