Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kathal ke kofte jackfruit recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kathal ke kofte jackfruit recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kathal ke kofte jackfruit recipe. You can have kathal ke kofte jackfruit using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kathal ke kofte jackfruit:
- Take 400 gram of jackfruit.
- Provide 3 of medium size onion puree.
- Provide 3 of medium size tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare Pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gram masala powder(bt I used homemade gram masala).
- You need 2 tsp of kitchen king meet masala powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Provide as needed of Mustard oil.
- Take as needed of Water.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of grated ginger or paste.
- Prepare 1 of green cardamom.
- Provide 1 of black cardamom.
- Use 2 of whole dry red chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1bowl of gram flour.
- Get Handful of chopped green coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of green cardamom powder.
Instructions to make Kathal ke kofte jackfruit:
- Firstly take a jackfruit wash and cut in to medium size pieces.
- Now put on a cooker, as required water now pressure cook up to 3whistles now turn on the low flame and cook agian 3or 4 min.
- Now turn off the flame when let it cool down then open the lid and transfer the blender jar now blend it make a fine paste now remove it mixing bowl.
- Now add half tsp cinnamon powder, 1tsp meet masala powder,3 tbsp coriander leaves to taste salt, half tsp green cardamom powder, half tsp turmeric powder, gram flour mix it well combined it together.
- Now heat the wok with cooking now take a spoonful mixture and make a ball shape then drop in hot oil and deep fry until it becomes golden brown in colour.
- Now remove the plates keep it a side.
- Now heat the wok with cooking oil then add cumin, green cardamom, black cardamom, dry red chilli crinkle it then add garlic paste saute it 1 or 2 min.
- Now add onion puree saute till it become nice brown colour on lower flame.
- Now add given all spices and chopped tomatoes,ginger except meet masala mix it properly on lower flame.
- When spices separates till oil then add water when gravy starts to boil then add fried kofte now again cook for 8 min on lower flame.
- Lastly mix it meet masala powder and coriander leaves.
- Now reduce the flame and serve it any types of bread or rice.
If you find this Kathal ke kofte jackfruit recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.