Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Jackfruit Pulled "Pork" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jackfruit Pulled "Pork" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jackfruit Pulled "Pork" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit pulled "pork" recipe. To cook jackfruit pulled "pork" you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jackfruit Pulled "Pork":
- Provide 200 g of canned jackfruit, drained.
- Prepare 3 of yellow onions, sliced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use of (to taste) salt, pepper, cayenne, smoked paprika, cumin.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of barbecue sauce (or to taste).
- Get 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Take 3 tablespoons of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Get 4 of hamburger buns.
Steps to make Jackfruit Pulled "Pork":
- Heat oil in a pan. Cook onions on medium low for about 10 min, add salt and brown sugar.
- When onions have caramelized, add garlic. Cook for a minute then add the jackfruit.
- After a minute, add 1/4 cup of water. Cover with a lid and let cook for 10 min.
- At this point, the jackfruit will be nice and soft, so you can pull it apart with two forks.
- Place mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Mix in the tomatoes, barbecue sauce and soy sauce. Season with spices listed above.
- Bake for 20min in a 200°C oven, stirring halfway through. To serve, place your pulled pork on a bun along with lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. Enjoy :).
If you find this Jackfruit Pulled "Pork" recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.