Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kathal(jackfruit) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kathal(jackfruit) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kathal(jackfruit) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably buy lots of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kathal(jackfruit) recipe. To make kathal(jackfruit) you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kathal(jackfruit):
- Take 250 gm of kathal.
- Use as needed of Oil.
- Prepare 5-6 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 of big size onion.
- Get 1 of ginger.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- Take 1 tea spoon of jeera / cumin.
- Use 1.5 tea spoon of dhaniya powder / coriander powder.
- Get 1.5 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tea spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tea spoon of amchur powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Kasuri methi.
Instructions to make Kathal(jackfruit):
- Cut pieces of jackfruit and fry in oil.
- In cooker put oil jeera, puree of tomatoes,onion,ginger and green chillies and saute till oil leaves it's side.
- Add all masala in it and put kathal in it.
- Give two whistle and then on slow flame let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
If you find this Kathal(jackfruit) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.