Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kathal(jackfruit) masala sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kathal(jackfruit) masala sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kathal(jackfruit) masala sabji recipe. You can cook kathal(jackfruit) masala sabji using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kathal(jackfruit) masala sabji:
- Use 300 gm of kathal.
- Get 2 of onion sliced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Take 1/4 of curd.
- Get 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Kathal(jackfruit) masala sabji:
- First cut the raw jackfruit. We have to grease our hands and knife with oil..
- Once cut keep aside. Now heat 1 tbsp oil and lightly fry the kathal..
- Now in a pressure cooker add oil and ginger garlic. Saute for a minute..
- Add sliced onion and sauté till brown..
- Add tomatoes and all spices. Saute well on low flame..
- Add curd and stir well to combine..
- Add jackfruit. Mix well. Add 1 cup of water..
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 3 to 4 whistle..
- Turn off the heat. Once the pressure released, open the cooker and add coriander leaves..
If you find this Kathal(jackfruit) masala sabji recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.