Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Badami Kheer Tartlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Badami Kheer Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Badami Kheer Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to badami kheer tartlets recipe. You can cook badami kheer tartlets using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Badami Kheer Tartlets:
- Prepare 1 1/2 litres of full fat Milk.
- Use 1 of bottlegourd grated.
- Get 1 of Badam mix pack readymade.
- Provide 1/2 tin of Condensed milk.
- Get 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Almonds slivered.
- Provide For of THE BISCUIT TARTLETS -.
- Provide 2 packets of Marie Biscuits.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Butter melted.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Milk or as required.
Steps to make Badami Kheer Tartlets:
- First of all, bring milk to a rolling boil. Lower the heat and allow it to simmer for about 20 minutes. Add the grated Bottle gourd and cook until tender..
- It will be done in 10 to 12 minutes. Now add Condensed milk and the readymade badam mix. Let it simmer for 5 more minutes. The consistency is your preference. You can keep it thick or a bit thinner..
- Add slivered Almonds and switch off the heat. Mix well and serve it either warm or chilled. For the biscuit tartlets, crush the biscuits to a fine powder and then add butter and milk to it. Make a smooth dough out of it and shape these into tartlets either in a mould or any katori..
- Refrigerate these tartlets for 15 minutes or more and then use them for serving the kheer. Your guests would love to munch on these delish tartlets after they gulp down the equally delicious kheer. Enjoy!.
If you find this Badami Kheer Tartlets recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.