Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Fruit Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Fruit Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini fruit tarts recipe. To make mini fruit tarts you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Fruit Tarts:
- Provide of for the pie crust :.
- Take 115 gr of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Use 60 gr of castor sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 200 gr of all purpose flour.
- Get of for the custard cream :.
- You need 300 ml of 2percent milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 of large egg yolks.
- Provide 60 gr of icing sugar.
- Take 20 gr of corn starch.
- Provide of additional ingredients :.
- Get of strawberry,clementine,kiwis.
Steps to make Mini Fruit Tarts:
- To make Pie crust : combine all ingredients(except flour) then beat with electric mixer until smooth. (make sure butter and egg in room temperature).Then add the sifted flour, blend well.Put the dough in the fridge for about 30mins or longer.On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough making sure it doesn't stick to the counter. Cut with round cookie cutter. Place them into the mold(i use mini muffin pan)and bake in the preheat oven in 350°F or 175°C about +/- 15mins.
- To make the custard cream : Warm up the milk until hot, but not boiling.In a medium size pan, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar, the corn starch and the vanilla extract until smooth and fluffy. Add the milk a little bit at a time, whisking well so that no lumps form. Whisk in the rest of the milk..
- Place the pan over medium heat and stir continuously until it reaches a slow boil. The cream will thicken, so be careful not to let it stick to the bottom. Lower the flame and cook for a couple of more minutes, until you reach the desired thickness. Pour the cream in a glass bowl and let it cook down.Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour..
- When the tartlet shells cool down completely and you are ready to serve, cut the fruits into thinly sliced.
- Fill the cookie cups with the custard cream, top with the fruits. Store in the refrigerator if not eaten right away.Enjoy =).
If you find this Mini Fruit Tarts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.