Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover bbq pork rib enchiladas recipe. To make leftover bbq pork rib enchiladas you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas:
- Provide 4 each of leftover bbq pork boneless western ribs (you can use chicken, beef, or shrimp also).
- Provide 3 medium of tomatoes, diced.
- Use 1 medium of onion, diced.
- Use 2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 packages of cream cheese softened.
- Use 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Get 2 each of 10.5 oz. canned red enchilada sauce.
- Get 1 each of 10.5 oz. canned green enchilada sauce.
- Provide 1 packages of large or 2 small packages of flour tortillas.
- Use 1 packages of cheddar or mixed shredded cheese.
- Provide 1 jar of cheese sauce, optional.
Steps to make Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas:
- I use boneless ribs because it easier to work with.Take western ribs & shred or use food processor..
- Take onion & saute it until translucent. Add 1 can of red enchilada sauce, cream cheese, sour cream, & taco seasoning..
- After sauce incorporated, add ribs to sauce & heat thoroughly. Should only take 10 minutes..
- Take 1 flour tortilla & stuff with rib mixture, some tomatoes and jar cheese to taste. (you can switch up & use shredded instead, but you might need 2 packages)..
- Place enchilada in 13×9 in. pan. Repeating step 4 & layering enchiladas side by side closely..
- When finished layering, mix red & green cans of enchilada sauce..
- Pour sauce over all enchiladas. Make sure they are all covered or they'll dry out..
- Add cheese on top & bake until cheese melts. or if you use the jar cheese then about 10-15 minutes..
- May serve with lettuce, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, & tomatoes..
- I usually serve with #9 & side of rice & beans.
If you find this Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.