Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sultan chicken broccoli potato au gratin recipe. To make sultan chicken broccoli potato au gratin you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin:
- Get of boneless chicken breast.
- You need of large potato.
- Get of broccoli -rinsed & chopped.
- Use of cream of broccoli can soup.
- Provide of cheddar broccoli powdered soup mix (optional).
- You need of chopped onion.
- Take of curry.
- Prepare of fenugreek.
- Take of citric acid (limesalt).
- Provide of tumeric.
- Prepare of mozzarella.
Steps to make Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin:
- Thick slice potato (like large coins) -boil until tender.
- Heat mix cream of broccoli/cheddar broccoli soup mix & water (min 10 min).
- Slice chicken semi-thin, add to hot olive oil & onion in skillet (seasoning with pinches of limesalt, curry, & fenugreek. -optional pinches of turmeric for color).
- In a casserole dish, layer soup mix, broccoli, potato, chicken, and mozzarella. Leaving mozzarella as final topping.
- Bake at 375 for 30 min, or until cheese is bubbling brown.
- We serve in bowls with French baguette or fresh khubz.
- Our casserole dish was already overflowing with plenty of extra left over ingredients. We layered in another casserole dish and fridge stored for cooking the next day. The flavors really developed overnight, and it was AMAZING(!!!!) lunch dish..
If you find this Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.