Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a great protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy fish finger and chips bake recipe. To cook cheesy fish finger and chips bake you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake:
- Use 24 of Fish Fingers.
- Get 4 teaspoons of Cake Flour.
- Use 4 teaspoons of butter.
- Get 2 cups of milk.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Get 3 Cups of grated cheddar.
- Take of Frozen Wedges/Chips.
Instructions to make Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake:
- Oil your oven pan and pack fishfingers until pan is full. Bake fish fingers 15-20 minutes until brown.
- While the fishfingers are baking start with your cheese sauce. In a pan melt your butter on a medium heat. Once the butter is melting add your cake flour and mix well with a whisk until it is a thick substance. SLOWLY add half op the milk cup and whisk well together so it does not clot. Do this until all milk is in your pan but be patient. As soon as all ingredients are mixed and no clots, when it bubbles you can add your two cups of cheddar and mix in with mixture on a low heat. 10 minutes.
- When the sauce is done your fish fingers should be ready. Remove from oven. And pour cheese sauce over the baked fish fingers evenly. Place wedges/chips over the sauce and cook a further 20 minutes until chips are brown..
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle leftover cheese over the chips. If there is cheese sauce left you can also use that. And bake another 10 minutes..
- Ready to serve. Great with salad or just like that..
If you find this Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.