Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Puttu with Roast Beef(Erachi Puttu) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Puttu with Roast Beef(Erachi Puttu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puttu with Roast Beef(Erachi Puttu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to puttu with roast beef(erachi puttu) recipe. You can cook puttu with roast beef(erachi puttu) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Puttu with Roast Beef(Erachi Puttu):
- Prepare For of Puttu-.
- Provide 2 Cups of Shemba Rice Powder.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Salt.
- Provide as required of Water.
- You need For of Beef Fry-.
- Provide 1/2 Kg of Beef (washed & drain).
- Provide 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 1/2 Tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 1/2 Tbsp of Fennel Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Coconut Oil.
- Use 2 of Cardamoms.
- Get 5 of pepper corns.
- Use 1 Piece of Cinnamon Stick.
Steps to make Puttu with Roast Beef(Erachi Puttu):
- Puttu: Mix water, salt in the rice flour, little by little water, until it becomes like sand type..
- Feed-in the Puttu mould layer of coconut then rice and make it steam, after steam is seen that mean Puttu is ready, remove and serve hot.
- Beef fry: Mix all the ingredients except the coconut oil..
- Put in pressure cooker and let it whistle 7 times..
- Remove and dry all the water after add the coconut oil and fry, till it becomes brown colour, remove and serve hot.
If you find this Puttu with Roast Beef(Erachi Puttu) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.